Yoga Teacher Training
Joy Yoga’s 200 hour yoga teacher training summer immersion will prepare you to go deeper in your study of yoga and prepare you to teach. This 4 week program is a weekday format that meets Monday – Friday 9 am-5 pm. The training runs July 10 – August 4, 2017. Whether you’re a beginner yogi or a seasoned practitioner, Joy Yoga University will prepare you to share the teachings of yoga, and most importantly, fine tune your self-practice by teaching you to become your own teacher. Joy Yoga University teachers teach from their diverse backgrounds, integrating ancient wisdom with modern practice.
- Yoga asana (physical postures), pranayama (breathwork), and meditation
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Anatomy and physiology
- Subtle Anatomy including Chakras
- Teaching Methodology and Practicum
- Effective communication and hands-on assisting
- Intelligent Sequencing
- Working with special populations including beginners, seniors, pregnant women and students with injuries
CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
Learn Joy Yoga’s unique style, build community, connect with mentors, deepen your yoga practice and learn the tools to share and teach an intelligent, creative yoga practice.